Consider a New Shower for Your Home in Flint, Lansing, or Elsewhere in Michigan
If you are interested in investing in a new shower for your home in Lansing, Flint, or a surrounding community in Michigan, the team at Homezone Improvements can help. Our bathroom remodeling experts know what it takes to install a gorgeous shower in your bathroom that you will be sure to enjoy. Whether you are interested in replacing an old shower that is showing its age, or you’d like to learn about how we can convert your impractical bathtub into a luxurious new shower, we’re happy to help.
Here are just a few of the reasons you might consider a new shower from Homezone Improvements:
- Our showers are made from the thickest acrylic material available, making them highly durable and ensuring your new shower will look great for the years to come.
- We have many different styles of shower bases to choose from, including low-threshold options as well as shower bases with integrated seats.
- Our showers are available in many different sizes to accommodate your specific needs.
- We have countless wall surround styles to consider, ranging from beautiful solid finishes to simulated tile patterns, helping to ensure you can design a shower that will complement the décor of your bathroom.
- You can outfit your new shower with the specific accessories you’d like, including soap dishes, corner caddies, safety grab rails, towel bars, and much more.
- All of our new showers are manufactured by BCI® Acrylic Bath Systems – a leading name in the industry – and come backed by a lifetime warranty.
Above all else, we want you to be thrilled with your new shower, which is why we’re so pleased to offer gorgeous, customizable, and practical products. When you turn to Homezone Improvements, our bathroom remodeling experts will gladly walk you through your options and help you select the perfect choice for your bathroom in Lansing, Flint, or elsewhere in central Michigan. To learn more, contact us today. We also specialize in installing shower liners, new tubs, and more.